The successful applicant will be responsible for managing a wide range of cosmetics product portfolio in company’s Key Accounts. Duties will include:
- Building and maintaining excellent relationship with customer and search for new growth opportunities, follow up on agreement terms implementation;
- Creating and implementing sales strategies to accomplish business goals and achieve sales targets
- Preparation and management of new products introduction and presentation in KA’s;
- Close cooperation with Brand Managers to successfully manage and consolidate promotion in KAs;
- Effective management of the field force, goal setting, tracking.
- Planning activities in retail and online channels;
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have university degree;
- 2-3 years’ practical experience and understanding for KAM job content in FMCG company;
- You are capable to negotiate with KA and possess problem solving skills;
- You are analytically strong, self-organised and pro-active
- A good team-player, have good communication skills and stress resistant ;
- Innovative and creative approach to work
- You have strong command in English and Lithuanian;
- You have driver’s license.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A great opportunity to continue your career in the strong and stable international company;
- Competitive remuneration and trainings inside the organization.
Please send CV by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client – an international company that is active in several European countries and working in FMCG sector
Informuosime tik atitinkamus kandidatus.